Wednesday, April 29, 2020

BATTERY DIES EVERY THREE DAYS PARASTATIC SHORT/DRAW?

Hello Folks! I'm a Newbe here! I need Your Help Please! I already got burned for $250.00. What is the problem on a 1998 dodge ram 100 5.9L MAGNUM RWD Sport when you jump started and while You turn ignition on it barely cranks over, I turn Key off the Ignition turned off the dash lights and starter stays engaged? Every 3 days battery dies! New Red Optima 34/78; Thanks Sincerely; God Bless America & Y'all!
Hello Folks! I'm a Newbe here! I need Your Help Please! I already got burned for $250.00.
What is the problem on a 1998 dodge ram 100 5.9L MAGNUM RWD Sport when you jump started and while You turn ignition on it barely cranks over, I turn Key off the Ignition turned off the dash lights and starter stays engaged? Every 3 days battery dies! New Red Optima 34/78;
Thanks Sincerely; God Bless America & Y'all!
Thu, 30 Apr 2020 02:10:08 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N