Saturday, May 30, 2020

AC issue

I'm having something wierd going on. Just changed most my ac parts under the hood....got a full charge, pulled the bad recirculation door out...and now...I'm getting cold air out the driver side and warm out the passenger side....never seen that before...usually it's opposite because of low charge. Any ideas?
I'm having something wierd going on. Just changed most my ac parts under the hood....got a full charge, pulled the bad recirculation door out...and now...I'm getting cold air out the driver side and warm out the passenger side....never seen that before...usually it's opposite because of low charge. Any ideas?
Sat, 30 May 2020 21:10:39 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N