Saturday, May 30, 2020

2012 ram 2500 small red light flashing no crank. Please help

History on the the truck it sat in my driveway for around 6 month nothing was wrong when parked I would start the truck every once in a while but the past month I haven't touched the truck I went out to start it the other day battery was dead charged it but nothing all lights work on the truck I thought the battery's was bad replaced them still nothing when I try to crank her I can hear a relay clicking but won't crank I checked all fuses all good there. I noticed a small red blinking light... 2012 ram 2500 small red light flashing no crank. Please help
History on the the truck it sat in my driveway for around 6 month nothing was wrong when parked I would start the truck every once in a while but the past month I haven't touched the truck I went out to start it the other day battery was dead charged it but nothing all lights work on the truck I thought the battery's was bad replaced them still nothing when I try to crank her I can hear a relay clicking but won't crank I checked all fuses all good there. I noticed a small red blinking light...

2012 ram 2500 small red light flashing no crank. Please help
Sat, 30 May 2020 22:24:29 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N