Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Just Lost # 8 Cylinder

Yesterday my engine light just came on...today my Mechanic put it on the diagnostic and I have lost my #8 cylinder, he checked coil which was good, getting the same ohm readings on the injectors and gonna check for plugged injector tomorrow. What else would cause the # 8 cylinder to drop?....It is a 5.7L Hemi in a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 ST. Thanks, Scott
Yesterday my engine light just came on...today my Mechanic put it on the diagnostic and I have lost my #8 cylinder, he checked coil which was good, getting the same ohm readings on the injectors and gonna check for plugged injector tomorrow. What else would cause the # 8 cylinder to drop?....It is a 5.7L Hemi in a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 ST.

Thanks,
Scott
Tue, 28 Apr 2020 20:37:55 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N