Friday, April 24, 2020

Under heating

Okay I have a 97 Dodge Dakota with the 5-2 I have a cold air intake with headers on it I'm wondering at what temperature should my truck be running because it's generally running just about over 130 so about 140 not even quite 150 when I get on the road it will drop down if it's been sitting for a minute running I've replaced the thermostat I can't figure out what it could possibly be does anyone have any suggestions
Okay I have a 97 Dodge Dakota with the 5-2 I have a cold air intake with headers on it I'm wondering at what temperature should my truck be running because it's generally running just about over 130 so about 140 not even quite 150 when I get on the road it will drop down if it's been sitting for a minute running I've replaced the thermostat I can't figure out what it could possibly be does anyone have any suggestions
Fri, 24 Apr 2020 17:10:45 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N