Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Hellppp

Okay so I have a 2000 dodge cummins was showing "no bus" and gages went working i replaced the pcm and the no bus issue is solved but now when i don't have my edge juice plugged in starts and immeadilty does now when I plug the juice in it stays running but is gutless and it will hit like 1500 rpm and wont rev higher then that
Okay so I have a 2000 dodge cummins was showing "no bus" and gages went working i replaced the pcm and the no bus issue is solved but now when i don't have my edge juice plugged in starts and immeadilty does now when I plug the juice in it stays running but is gutless and it will hit like 1500 rpm and wont rev higher then that
Wed, 06 May 2020 15:42:05 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N