Sunday, May 3, 2020

I'm in need for help

I have a 1997 Dodge Dakota. The problem I'm having is that my transmission is only shifting when I let off the gas I've replaced the transmission filter and added new transmission fluid but it's still there I'm really hoping that I don't have to bye a new transmission can someone please help me!!!!
I have a 1997 Dodge Dakota. The problem I'm having is that my transmission is only shifting when I let off the gas I've replaced the transmission filter and added new transmission fluid but it's still there I'm really hoping that I don't have to bye a new transmission can someone please help me!!!!
Sun, 03 May 2020 23:00:14 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N