Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Confused looking for some input

Ok so I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 3.9 v6 The truck is in good condition and has 134k miles And I need an outsiders opinion I apparently have something overloading my PCM because when I have the ignition on you can hear the Fuel pump relay as well as other relays click on and off and I lose RPMs when at idle and when the relays kick off the idle problem start and then it comes back and then repeats and when I put it in drive it will completely stalls out. I have had my pcm fixed they found... Confused looking for some input
Ok so I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 3.9 v6
The truck is in good condition and has 134k miles And I need an outsiders opinion I apparently have something overloading my PCM because when I have the ignition on you can hear the Fuel pump relay as well as other relays click on and off and I lose RPMs when at idle and when the relays kick off the idle problem start and then it comes back and then repeats and when I put it in drive it will completely stalls out. I have had my pcm fixed they found...

Confused looking for some input
Wed, 02 Dec 2020 00:18:09 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N