Sunday, February 28, 2021

Harmonic balancer? 3.7/4.0

I have a dodge nitro 4.0 2007 r/t replacing gaskets got new everything but can't find the right crank shaft damper/ harmonic balancer anywhere. Can I use 1 from a 3.7 for my 4.0 or what I'm not sure but I got new gaskets head bolts water pump timing belt everything ready to go but can't get this balancer deal figured out so I can start putting this thing back together.....any advice would be appreciated.
I have a dodge nitro 4.0 2007 r/t replacing gaskets got new everything but can't find the right crank shaft damper/ harmonic balancer anywhere. Can I use 1 from a 3.7 for my 4.0 or what I'm not sure but I got new gaskets head bolts water pump timing belt everything ready to go but can't get this balancer deal figured out so I can start putting this thing back together.....any advice would be appreciated.
Sun, 28 Feb 2021 22:53:37 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N