Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Transponder key programming

Hi I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to program a new key for my Dodge Grand Caravan myself I only have one working key there is a guy that I found says he can program it but he wants like 70 bucks and he says he only needs one key he doesn't use a computer or anything just trying to find out if there's a way I can do it myself with just one key any help would be greatly appreciated I've taken a picture of the key that I need programmed thanks in advance
Hi I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to program a new key for my Dodge Grand Caravan myself I only have one working key there is a guy that I found says he can program it but he wants like 70 bucks and he says he only needs one key he doesn't use a computer or anything just trying to find out if there's a way I can do it myself with just one key any help would be greatly appreciated I've taken a picture of the key that I need programmed thanks in advance
Tue, 02 Feb 2021 17:33:20 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N