Monday, March 1, 2021

Parking Brake Back Plate ?

Hello Folks, On my 03 RAM 1500, appears the back plate that you attached your parking brake shoes to (with those little pin and click) is severely corroded and needs to be replaced, its fairly thin and appears to attached to the wheel hub with 2 screws, can some please tell me what these are called and can I buy them at an autoshop or I have to head to the junkyard ? Thank you for any help.
Hello Folks,

On my 03 RAM 1500, appears the back plate that you attached your parking brake shoes to (with those little pin and click) is severely corroded and needs to be replaced, its fairly thin and appears to attached to the wheel hub with 2 screws, can some please tell me what these are called and can I buy them at an autoshop or I have to head to the junkyard ? Thank you for any help.
Tue, 02 Mar 2021 01:05:32 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N