Monday, March 1, 2021

Steering column for 87 W150

Im new to this forum and tried looking everywhere for something to help, i had recently bought a 1987 Dodge W150 4x4 automatic Prospector w/ tilt from my friend and I'm planning on rebuilding it, problem is that the steering column (there's a metal bar that seems to pull up whenever I turn the ignition switch on) is broken with said metal bar having to be manually pulled up with vice grips, I read that some GM columns were Interchangeable as long as the wiring was done correctly. What type... Steering column for 87 W150
Im new to this forum and tried looking everywhere for something to help,

i had recently bought a 1987 Dodge W150 4x4 automatic Prospector w/ tilt from my friend and I'm planning on rebuilding it, problem is that the steering column (there's a metal bar that seems to pull up whenever I turn the ignition switch on) is broken with said metal bar having to be manually pulled up with vice grips, I read that some GM columns were Interchangeable as long as the wiring was done correctly. What type...

Steering column for 87 W150
Tue, 02 Mar 2021 03:51:08 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N