Sunday, April 4, 2021

Binding in reverse while in 4 wheel drive

2008 Dakota 4x4, when I put it in 4wheel drive and turn the front wheels left or right and go to back up in reverse it seems to be binding up in the front, but when I straighten out the front wheels and back up there is no problem and no problem in forward with the wheels turned or straight no problem just in reverse. I put all new brakes on it along with wheel bearings and ball joints, I am stumped any help would be awesome. Thank you
2008 Dakota 4x4, when I put it in 4wheel drive and turn the front wheels left or right and go to back up in reverse it seems to be binding up in the front, but when I straighten out the front wheels and back up there is no problem and no problem in forward with the wheels turned or straight no problem just in reverse. I put all new brakes on it along with wheel bearings and ball joints, I am stumped any help would be awesome. Thank you
Sun, 04 Apr 2021 18:12:57 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N