Friday, April 30, 2021

I can't stand this CAI howling!

I have a 2002 Neon (SE I believe) and I installed an eBay cold air intake last summer, but since it sat 95% of the time because I was doing a bunch of upgrades and mods to it I just noticed that after you drive for 30 minutes or so (maybe 15) the cold air intake will just start this ungodly howling and there is no rhyme or reason to it. At first you can give it a little bit of gas and it stops, but eventually it just keeps on coming and going coming and going. Today I believe I've tracked it... I can't stand this CAI howling!
I have a 2002 Neon (SE I believe) and I installed an eBay cold air intake last summer, but since it sat 95% of the time because I was doing a bunch of upgrades and mods to it I just noticed that after you drive for 30 minutes or so (maybe 15) the cold air intake will just start this ungodly howling and there is no rhyme or reason to it. At first you can give it a little bit of gas and it stops, but eventually it just keeps on coming and going coming and going. Today I believe I've tracked it...

I can't stand this CAI howling!
Sat, 01 May 2021 00:21:54 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N