Thursday, June 3, 2021

Need help! No power to the diff lock/ smart bar switch

Okay so I have a 2013 pw I just bought and I have no power to my diff lock switch I've checked every fuse i could think of everything else works. I've pulled the dash apart and checked for a loose plug the problem is that this has failed to my smart bar being disconnected I can hardly drive it down the highway any help would be great!
Okay so I have a 2013 pw I just bought and I have no power to my diff lock switch I've checked every fuse i could think of everything else works. I've pulled the dash apart and checked for a loose plug the problem is that this has failed to my smart bar being disconnected I can hardly drive it down the highway any help would be great!
630237
Thu, 03 Jun 2021 17:23:26 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N