Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Cleaning Throttle Body

I have a 2013 Durango with 110k miles. I am going to give it a tune up. I want to clean the Throttle Body. Is there a DIY out there that you can recommend? I habe seen a few videos and 1 stated that the electronic Throttle Body plate in the throttle body can't be manually opened. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I have a 2013 Durango with 110k miles. I am going to give it a tune up. I want to clean the Throttle Body. Is there a DIY out there that you can recommend? I habe seen a few videos and 1 stated that the electronic Throttle Body plate in the throttle body can't be manually opened. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Wed, 01 Sep 2021 02:16:17 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N