Wednesday, August 4, 2021

DennisD3

Need help with a code (U1106) pull the codes because my 2011 Durango would bring up check engine light and Traction control light when I accelerate to hard. The traction control also stays on and the vehicle also stays in limp mode till I shut it down and restart my question is does anyone know or think it's the TC sensor?
Need help with a code (U1106)
pull the codes because my 2011 Durango would bring up check engine light and Traction control light when I accelerate to hard. The traction control also stays on and the vehicle also stays in limp mode till I shut it down and restart
my question is does anyone know or think it's the TC sensor?
Wed, 04 Aug 2021 21:49:14 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N