Monday, August 2, 2021

Smarty tuner

I have a 01 5.9 cummins the guy that had it b4 had a smarty sr he had it on the stage 3 tune then he took truck to mechanic shop and someone stole the monitor thing so truck is stuck on that stage 3 tune and im wondering if anyone knows how I can get it back to stock and or if I get the edge juice tuner if it would clear that smarty tune
I have a 01 5.9 cummins the guy that had it b4 had a smarty sr he had it on the stage 3 tune then he took truck to mechanic shop and someone stole the monitor thing so truck is stuck on that stage 3 tune and im wondering if anyone knows how I can get it back to stock and or if I get the edge juice tuner if it would clear that smarty tune
Tue, 03 Aug 2021 06:17:55 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N