Tuesday, November 2, 2021

11 Ram 1500 5.7L Serv 4wd

I have a service 4wd light on and when i scan my truck it comes up with a C1480 code, the light stays on my dash for a few days and then goes off but then my neutral light for my drive selector flashes red but when that stops the service 4wd light comes back on, please help trying to get this fixed before snow hits in NY.
I have a service 4wd light on and when i scan my truck it comes up with a C1480 code, the light stays on my dash for a few days and then goes off but then my neutral light for my drive selector flashes red but when that stops the service 4wd light comes back on, please help trying to get this fixed before snow hits in NY.
Wed, 03 Nov 2021 00:59:32 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N