Tuesday, November 30, 2021

1977 M880 broken front axle?

I recently took my 880 on a very short trip to the dump and had a bit of pavement to go on, I know it's not great to drive 4 WD on dry pavement but it was a very short bit...I had to turn sharp to enter the dump road and I hear a BOOM on the right front side, pretty sure I broke an axle, drives fine but now I am hearing a bit of noise in the front and front right....opinions? Is this hard to fix, my dad had a bunch of parts for the truck, might have spare axles...
I recently took my 880 on a very short trip to the dump and had a bit of pavement to go on, I know it's not great to drive 4 WD on dry pavement but it was a very short bit...I had to turn sharp to enter the dump road and I hear a BOOM on the right front side, pretty sure I broke an axle, drives fine but now I am hearing a bit of noise in the front and front right....opinions? Is this hard to fix, my dad had a bunch of parts for the truck, might have spare axles...
Wed, 01 Dec 2021 07:10:57 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N