Tuesday, November 30, 2021

96 dodge ram 1500 5.2.motor 2wd ex.cab

My truck .won't even start now but before this happened it started ran in ideal but when shifting into any other gear it dies and won't start back idk why or whats wrong with it..this is my father in laws truck I got when he died so trying to get it back running also got my other 96 dodge ram 1500 single cab that is running but has no heat and keep owing my break light fuses every 5 10 mins driving it'll just burn fuses out everytime can't seem to find any naked wires or anything help please
My truck .won't even start now but before this happened it started ran in ideal but when shifting into any other gear it dies and won't start back idk why or whats wrong with it..this is my father in laws truck I got when he died so trying to get it back running also got my other 96 dodge ram 1500 single cab that is running but has no heat and keep owing my break light fuses every 5 10 mins driving it'll just burn fuses out everytime can't seem to find any naked wires or anything help please
Wed, 01 Dec 2021 03:06:52 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N