Tuesday, December 7, 2021

New here … Hello all .. my 91 w250 charging issues

Hello all new here… I have a 91W 250 with a 5.9L 360 gas motor recently it's been converted over to a carburetor… That is working great. I am now having charging issues of overcharging and under charging …just had the alternator converted to a one wire system… The alternator was checked and in working order before the conversion to a one wire… my question is do I need to unhook any wires going to the old regulator coming from the wire harness and does the computer modular need to be... New here … Hello all .. my 91 w250 charging issues
Hello all new here… I have a 91W 250 with a 5.9L 360 gas motor recently it's been converted over to a carburetor… That is working great. I am now having charging issues of overcharging and under charging …just had the alternator converted to a one wire system… The alternator was checked and in working order before the conversion to a one wire… my question is do I need to unhook any wires going to the old regulator coming from the wire harness and does the computer modular need to be...

New here … Hello all .. my 91 w250 charging issues
Tue, 07 Dec 2021 22:37:25 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N