Thursday, December 2, 2021

Overheating Issue Help Please

Hello all, I have a 2015 Ram Big Horn 3.6L, I am having overheating issues with the truck, figured it was just time to replace the thermostat but still having problems after replacing it, some days it doesn't overheat and some days it does, when it overheats, I lose heat and it blows out cold air. if I keep the engine revs past 2k it cools down and back to normal blowing out hot air but after several mins it will start to overheat again and blows cold air. when it does run normal and don't... Overheating Issue Help Please
Hello all, I have a 2015 Ram Big Horn 3.6L, I am having overheating issues with the truck, figured it was just time to replace the thermostat but still having problems after replacing it, some days it doesn't overheat and some days it does, when it overheats, I lose heat and it blows out cold air. if I keep the engine revs past 2k it cools down and back to normal blowing out hot air but after several mins it will start to overheat again and blows cold air. when it does run normal and don't...

Overheating Issue Help Please
Fri, 03 Dec 2021 06:33:56 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N