Monday, January 31, 2022

92 Dodge d150 gear selector indicator

Hello new to The forum, been searching for a gear selector indicator for my 92 Dodge d150 anybody has one please contact me. I have my original but the string is broken is there any way to repair that it is riveted shut didn't know if I could cut those rivets and restring it or do I need a new one. Thank you in advance
Hello new to The forum, been searching for a gear selector indicator for my 92 Dodge d150 anybody has one please contact me. I have my original but the string is broken is there any way to repair that it is riveted shut didn't know if I could cut those rivets and restring it or do I need a new one. Thank you in advance
Mon, 31 Jan 2022 18:43:50 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N