Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Cross-Country in a 1995 B2500 Van

I'm about to move cross-country (about 3k miles), and my plan is to load a small amount of weight (couple hundred lbs of clothes, tech, no big furniture) into my old van, and then hitch my Caliber to the back (it weights about 3k pounds), on some kind of tow dolly. I know that I need to get the van tuned up before the trip, going to do as much as I can myself (new tires, new brakes, oil change, spark plugs, etc.), and I'll have a mechanic do the alignment. My main concern is that since I... Cross-Country in a 1995 B2500 Van
I'm about to move cross-country (about 3k miles), and my plan is to load a small amount of weight (couple hundred lbs of clothes, tech, no big furniture) into my old van, and then hitch my Caliber to the back (it weights about 3k pounds), on some kind of tow dolly.

I know that I need to get the van tuned up before the trip, going to do as much as I can myself (new tires, new brakes, oil change, spark plugs, etc.), and I'll have a mechanic do the alignment.

My main concern is that since I...

Cross-Country in a 1995 B2500 Van
Wed, 02 Feb 2022 20:31:37 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N