Friday, March 4, 2022

Headlamp Switch Diagram

I needed a good explanation of how a headlamp switch worked in my 1979 D200 and didn't feel like a solid resource existed explaining how it got power. Here's what I pieced together: H - This goes to the floor switch D - door switches, dome light I - Goes to the fuse block for instrument lamps (all those orange wires behind the dash) R - Rear lamps and parking lights (some internet resources said this only powers tail lamps, but the wiring schematic... Headlamp Switch Diagram


I needed a good explanation of how a headlamp switch worked in my 1979 D200 and didn't feel like a solid resource existed explaining how it got power. Here's what I pieced together:
H - This goes to the floor switch
D - door switches, dome light
I - Goes to the fuse block for instrument lamps (all those orange wires behind the dash)
R - Rear lamps and parking lights (some internet resources said this only powers tail lamps, but the wiring schematic...

Headlamp Switch Diagram
Sat, 05 Mar 2022 00:10:35 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N