Thursday, March 31, 2022

Overheating NEED HELP

Ok I'm new at this so bare with me. I have a2004 ram w/5.7 hemi now it started to over heat where when it did overheat it blows cold air and it it's maxed out then it will come down rite away to normal temp but it dose blow out coolent out of radiator cap but not the plastic tank I replaced the water pump, thermostat twice and the radiator cap twice and used the burping funnel when I replaced the coolent and it still dose the same thing I did get to drive it about 15 miles let it sit for an... Overheating NEED HELP
Ok I'm new at this so bare with me. I have a2004 ram w/5.7 hemi now it started to over heat where when it did overheat it blows cold air and it it's maxed out then it will come down rite away to normal temp but it dose blow out coolent out of radiator cap but not the plastic tank I replaced the water pump, thermostat twice and the radiator cap twice and used the burping funnel when I replaced the coolent and it still dose the same thing I did get to drive it about 15 miles let it sit for an...

Overheating NEED HELP
Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:26:15 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N