Friday, May 6, 2022

1990 dodge w150 318, no spark or fuel

Was driving the other day and it just shut off, pulled over to try and start it and nothing, I don't have spark and I don't have fuel through tbi, I don't have spark to coil and the throttle adjustment thing that usually moves when you turn the key on is no longer moving. What could be causing all this.
Was driving the other day and it just shut off, pulled over to try and start it and nothing, I don't have spark and I don't have fuel through tbi, I don't have spark to coil and the throttle adjustment thing that usually moves when you turn the key on is no longer moving. What could be causing all this.
Fri, 06 May 2022 17:18:23 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N