Sunday, May 1, 2022

Aftermarket speaker install.

I tried installing aftermarket 6x9s in the doors and there was a plug that had 4 wires in it red green grey black I believe I was told to cut the plug of the speaker and the red and green are positive and grey and black negative. I cut and spliced the wires pos to pos negative to negative and put the wires on the after market speaker plugged it in to the wire harness in the door on both sides turned key on and nothing. Did I do something wrong? Was I told wrong? Please help thanks in advance.
I tried installing aftermarket 6x9s in the doors and there was a plug that had 4 wires in it red green grey black I believe I was told to cut the plug of the speaker and the red and green are positive and grey and black negative. I cut and spliced the wires pos to pos negative to negative and put the wires on the after market speaker plugged it in to the wire harness in the door on both sides turned key on and nothing. Did I do something wrong? Was I told wrong? Please help thanks in advance.
Mon, 02 May 2022 04:42:43 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N