Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Muffler recommendations

I own a 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn with the 5.7L Hemi, i'm wanting to upgrade my exhaust to put out a much beefier sound much like a Scat-Pack on a cold start, any recommendations on what type of muffler to get and or should i do a resonator delete along with it? I've been looking into the Super 44 Flowmasters but all the videos i see apparently dont do it justice cause it sounds quiet to me but everyone says it's extremely loud....
I own a 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn with the 5.7L Hemi, i'm wanting to upgrade my exhaust to put out a much beefier sound much like a Scat-Pack on a cold start, any recommendations on what type of muffler to get and or should i do a resonator delete along with it? I've been looking into the Super 44 Flowmasters but all the videos i see apparently dont do it justice cause it sounds quiet to me but everyone says it's extremely loud....
Wed, 04 May 2022 03:07:31 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N