Monday, May 2, 2022

Transmission temperature sensor

Hi everyone, I have had my transmission checked at a dodge dealership and they told me that I need to change the valve body as the temperature was indicating-19C on a beautiful sting day after 45 minutes of driving. I want to know where is the sensor located and if I need to change that whole valve body ?
Hi everyone,
I have had my transmission checked at a dodge dealership and they told me that I need to change the valve body as the temperature was indicating-19C on a beautiful sting day after 45 minutes of driving. I want to know where is the sensor located and if I need to change that whole valve body ?
Tue, 03 May 2022 03:55:37 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N