Friday, May 6, 2022

W150 tbi to magnam swap

I read a bit on this but decided I probably best to just ask most I read are 318 to 360 swap I have a 1989 w150 TBI with junk TBI want to fix up I can have for free a 1992 dodge Dakota 318 that runs trans is junk I would like to stick with my stock trans but want to step up to magnam to keep efi what kind of nightmare am I going to have swapping I know fuel tank wire harness etc will have to be swap I'm more look at mounting and electric issues I would love to talk to someone that actually... W150 tbi to magnam swap
I read a bit on this but decided I probably best to just ask most I read are 318 to 360 swap I have a 1989 w150 TBI with junk TBI want to fix up I can have for free a 1992 dodge Dakota 318 that runs trans is junk I would like to stick with my stock trans but want to step up to magnam to keep efi what kind of nightmare am I going to have swapping I know fuel tank wire harness etc will have to be swap I'm more look at mounting and electric issues I would love to talk to someone that actually...

W150 tbi to magnam swap
Fri, 06 May 2022 14:02:25 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N