Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Cranks when I connect the battery

I got a 1997 dodge ram 1500 5.9 magnum 2wd i just put a transmission in it but before i put the tranny in it would start just fine but now when I connect the battery it will crank the truck and if i turn the key on it will start the truck that way do i need to take my starter off maybe the 2 wires on top are touching idk
I got a 1997 dodge ram 1500 5.9 magnum 2wd i just put a transmission in it but before i put the tranny in it would start just fine but now when I connect the battery it will crank the truck and if i turn the key on it will start the truck that way do i need to take my starter off maybe the 2 wires on top are touching idk
Wed, 06 Jul 2022 03:32:53 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N