Thursday, July 7, 2022

K10 - 29

I own a dodge product vintage from the 70s on the manual steering gear box is stamped K10-29 I am not saying what it is on because I don't want to limit the thinking Looking for crossover really as every reputable parts man going by the make and model yells UNICORN ALERT Any help? Any ideas? canadian here by the way too
I own a dodge product
vintage from the 70s
on the manual steering gear box is stamped K10-29
I am not saying what it is on
because I don't want to limit the thinking
Looking for crossover really
as every reputable parts man going by the make and model yells UNICORN ALERT
Any help? Any ideas?
canadian here by the way too
Thu, 07 Jul 2022 15:58:54 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N