Wednesday, August 3, 2022

At my wit's end

I have an 03 Dakota slt it was running decent other that the transmission I replaced the transmission now the the truck is having a terrible time starting. I have to jump the battery cuz I need a new one but when I do get it started it'll run for about 5-10 minutes with the RPMs jumping between 500 2500 RPMs then it'll stall out if I leave the ignition key in the on position it'll fire right back up but stall out again if I turn it off I have to jump the battery again and wait about half... At my wit's end
I have an 03 Dakota slt it was running decent other that the transmission I replaced the transmission now the the truck is having a terrible time starting. I have to jump the battery cuz I need a new one but when I do get it started it'll run for about 5-10 minutes with the RPMs jumping between 500 2500 RPMs then it'll stall out if I leave the ignition key in the on position it'll fire right back up but stall out again if I turn it off I have to jump the battery again and wait about half...

At my wit's end
Wed, 03 Aug 2022 16:33:45 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N