Saturday, September 3, 2022

Gen3 megacab06 hemi to Cummins swaphelp

I'm new here but have been trying to find anything I can on details and information on taking the gen3 dodge ram 1500 4x4 mega cab with the 5.7hemi and swap it out for the Cummins diesel but have not found anything, I find several for the other way around swap diesel to gas but not the gas to diesel. I am stto think its not possible for whatever reason only because I havw not been able to get any help or found anyone that has done this or even started to do it which is really odd to...​ Gen3 megacab06 hemi to Cummins swaphelp
I'm new here but have been trying to find anything I can on details and information on taking the gen3 dodge ram 1500 4x4 mega cab with the 5.7hemi and swap it out for the Cummins diesel but have not found anything, I find several for the other way around swap diesel to gas but not the gas to diesel. I am stto think its not possible for whatever reason only because I havw not been able to get any help or found anyone that has done this or even started to do it which is really odd to...​

Gen3 megacab06 hemi to Cummins swaphelp
Sun, 04 Sep 2022 04:05:41 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N