Sunday, October 2, 2022

1996 stratus insturment cluster compatibility

Hello. I have a 96 with insturment. I used intermittent tach and sometimes the odometer would come on. Read some post and Tried to resolder. It worked better so i tried again. My soldering skills have gone down hill. Will a cluster up to 2000 work. Its an autostick, i know it has to be the same. Also will there be A milage issue. Thanks
Hello. I have a 96 with insturment. I used intermittent tach and sometimes the odometer would come on. Read some post and Tried to resolder. It worked better so i tried again. My soldering skills have gone down hill. Will a cluster up to 2000 work. Its an autostick, i know it has to be the same. Also will there be A milage issue. Thanks
Sun, 02 Oct 2022 18:50:37 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N