Thursday, July 6, 2023

05 Dodge Magnum RT Overheating Issue

I need help diagnosing a problem with my 05 dodge magnum rt i tried everything starting with the radiator first cause it had a crack in it than went to replace the water pump,thermostat, coolant temp sensor as well but now i cant get coolant to flow to the water pump or even come out the bleeder valve of the water pump like most people with hemi's would do idk whats next on my list or dont know if there a airlock in the system somewhere & i cant get it flow not sure how to some one give me... 05 Dodge Magnum RT Overheating Issue
I need help diagnosing a problem with my 05 dodge magnum rt i tried everything starting with the radiator first cause it had a crack in it than went to replace the water pump,thermostat, coolant temp sensor as well but now i cant get coolant to flow to the water pump or even come out the bleeder valve of the water pump like most people with hemi's would do idk whats next on my list or dont know if there a airlock in the system somewhere & i cant get it flow not sure how to some one give me...

05 Dodge Magnum RT Overheating Issue
Fri, 07 Jul 2023 01:16:02 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84878595/stop/?check=68840f1e66a69a3d5d399fb729aaa579