Sunday, July 2, 2023

Multiple Electrical Issues

Good evening, I have a 2010 Grand Caravan SE with a 3.3 engine, I have been having some electronic issues that I was wondering if anyone else has experienced and/or might know the cause. The biggest issue is whenever you step on the accelerator regardless of how gentle or hard you touch the pedal, the HVAC system completely powers down in the same manner as if I pressed the power button on the panel to shut it off, it stays powered off for 5-10 seconds then comes back on and blows in high... Multiple Electrical Issues
Good evening, I have a 2010 Grand Caravan SE with a 3.3 engine, I have been having some electronic issues that I was wondering if anyone else has experienced and/or might know the cause.

The biggest issue is whenever you step on the accelerator regardless of how gentle or hard you touch the pedal, the HVAC system completely powers down in the same manner as if I pressed the power button on the panel to shut it off, it stays powered off for 5-10 seconds then comes back on and blows in high...

Multiple Electrical Issues
Mon, 03 Jul 2023 03:08:47 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zapier.com/manage/zaps/84878595/stop/?check=68840f1e66a69a3d5d399fb729aaa579