Thursday, April 30, 2020

06 Durango won’t crank or start

My 06 Durango Won't crank or start, I just bought a new battery when I open the door the dome lights should come on but they only come on if I turn them on manually, as I turn the key forward the dash lights come on but I get no radio and it won't crank or start does anyone know what this could be
My 06 Durango Won't crank or start, I just bought a new battery when I open the door the dome lights should come on but they only come on if I turn them on manually, as I turn the key forward the dash lights come on but I get no radio and it won't crank or start does anyone know what this could be
Thu, 30 Apr 2020 18:25:51 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N