Thursday, April 30, 2020

Starter bolt is stuck as f**k. 02 Durango 4.7L

So I've been fighting my lower starter bolt for about a day and a half and I've tried percussive maintenance and throwing my 1/2 drive air gun at it and it's just laughing at me like I've never removed a bolt in my life. many and all suggestions are welcome, I'll try and confirmif I've already tried if suggested.
So I've been fighting my lower starter bolt for about a day and a half and I've tried percussive maintenance and throwing my 1/2 drive air gun at it and it's just laughing at me like I've never removed a bolt in my life.
many and all suggestions are welcome, I'll try and confirmif I've already tried if suggested.
Thu, 30 Apr 2020 23:52:31 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N