Friday, May 1, 2020

1 brake light bulb then the whole passenger side brake lights went!

So I noticed I had one brake light bulb on the driver's side out so I changed it and the brake light bulb still wouldn't come on then when I got home and I pushed the brake pedal to see if anything had changed I noticed the whole passenger side brake light assembly wouldn't come on. All taillights work when headlights are on but not when you hit the brakes!
So I noticed I had one brake light bulb on the driver's side out so I changed it and the brake light bulb still wouldn't come on then when I got home and I pushed the brake pedal to see if anything had changed I noticed the whole passenger side brake light assembly wouldn't come on. All taillights work when headlights are on but not when you hit the brakes!
Sat, 02 May 2020 04:33:03 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N