Friday, May 1, 2020

2019 scatpack shifting problems

i have a 2019 A8 charger scatpack did a launch last Friday and ever since that launch my car won't shift At full throttle wether it's in paddle shift mode or just in drive . it cruises just fine , gears shift normal , even when I cruise with paddle shifters. I got a one time code which was "P1D9E" Which means incorrect gear ratio clutch "c" or "e" defect no other codes or check engine light for this problem some are telling me it's either a torque convertor , body valve or I just need... 2019 scatpack shifting problems
i have a 2019 A8 charger scatpack

did a launch last Friday and ever since that launch my car won't shift At full throttle wether it's in paddle shift mode or just in drive .

it cruises just fine , gears shift normal , even when I cruise with paddle shifters.

I got a one time code which was "P1D9E"
Which means incorrect gear ratio clutch "c" or "e" defect

no other codes or check engine light for this problem

some are telling me it's either a torque convertor , body valve or I just need...

2019 scatpack shifting problems
Sat, 02 May 2020 05:10:42 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N