Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Fuel issue

Hoping someone can help. I have a 79 w200 and the battery exploded due to overcharging. Now that I have replaced it, the engine cranks perfectly fine but will not start without starter fluid and only runs long enough to burn through that...the tank was drained shortly before the battery incident and I added 5 gallons of fresh gas when I replaced the battery...any ideas?
Hoping someone can help. I have a 79 w200 and the battery exploded due to overcharging. Now that I have replaced it, the engine cranks perfectly fine but will not start without starter fluid and only runs long enough to burn through that...the tank was drained shortly before the battery incident and I added 5 gallons of fresh gas when I replaced the battery...any ideas?
Thu, 31 Dec 2020 00:12:04 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N