Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Stalling

Hey just looking for any info you all may have, I have a 01 ram 1500 5.3 with a 46re transmission, I have no codes and the truck stalls in revers unless I give it gas, it also stalls when I come to a stop unless i put it in neutral, i changed the shift solenoid and govoner pressure solenoid as well as the TPS, IAC I also took the throttle body off and cleaned it well. I'm thinking it may the torque converter but I'm hoping for other ideas befor I drop the transmission
Hey just looking for any info you all may have, I have a 01 ram 1500 5.3 with a 46re transmission, I have no codes and the truck stalls in revers unless I give it gas, it also stalls when I come to a stop unless i put it in neutral, i changed the shift solenoid and govoner pressure solenoid as well as the TPS, IAC I also took the throttle body off and cleaned it well. I'm thinking it may the torque converter but I'm hoping for other ideas befor I drop the transmission
Wed, 30 Dec 2020 22:57:09 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N