Friday, December 4, 2020

Stock Catalytic converter measurements?

Hey, I'm new to this (though I've used this forum for some help on other issues) but both engine codes for the Cats on my 2010 4.7 have been on for awhile (it has 347k miles) and I guess it's time to fix it since I've heard people say it could cause problems later on. Any cheaper yet good cats I could get? And what size?
Hey, I'm new to this (though I've used this forum for some help on other issues) but both engine codes for the Cats on my 2010 4.7 have been on for awhile (it has 347k miles) and I guess it's time to fix it since I've heard people say it could cause problems later on. Any cheaper yet good cats I could get? And what size?
Sat, 05 Dec 2020 00:23:16 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: http://zpr.io/tiQ4N