Thursday, May 6, 2021

2014 ram 1500 8 speed trans issues

So I literally just bought this truck and the other night leaving work it did this back and between gears and got stuck in third wouldnt shift down or up.when it starts its like 3-4-3-4 then stuck.talked to dealer but scared their gona screw me somehow.has anyone had this problem can it be it needs an update or is this worse.thank you all so much also I took videos of everything but it won't let me upload them to big of files. Best I can do to prove this is a photo from video which youl see... 2014 ram 1500 8 speed trans issues
So I literally just bought this truck and the other night leaving work it did this back and between gears and got stuck in third wouldnt shift down or up.when it starts its like 3-4-3-4 then stuck.talked to dealer but scared their gona screw me somehow.has anyone had this problem can it be it needs an update or is this worse.thank you all so much also I took videos of everything but it won't let me upload them to big of files. Best I can do to prove this is a photo from video which youl see...

2014 ram 1500 8 speed trans issues
Thu, 06 May 2021 22:43:41 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N