Tuesday, August 3, 2021

99 ram 1500 5.9 wont start

The other week my truck wouldn't start for work a thought maybe I was outta gas so I put some gas in went to try starting it nothing just turns over so I did plug wires ect well then I figure out I wasn't getting spark so I had a mobile mechanic come check it out he did a bunch of test an looking around still wouldn't start so he unplugged the 3 pcm plugs an plugged them back in and it started up ran for about a week and now it's doing the same thing I bought a new pcm installed that still... 99 ram 1500 5.9 wont start
The other week my truck wouldn't start for work a thought maybe I was outta gas so I put some gas in went to try starting it nothing just turns over so I did plug wires ect well then I figure out I wasn't getting spark so I had a mobile mechanic come check it out he did a bunch of test an looking around still wouldn't start so he unplugged the 3 pcm plugs an plugged them back in and it started up ran for about a week and now it's doing the same thing I bought a new pcm installed that still...

99 ram 1500 5.9 wont start
Tue, 03 Aug 2021 22:51:57 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N