Monday, January 31, 2022

92 Dakota instrument cluster

I have a 92 Dakota LE 5,2L Auto.. My instrument cluster stopped working. I have a speedo and odometer but the tach, oil pressure, fuel, temperature and voltage gauges all stopped working. I checked all my fuses and they all checked out my question now is is there a ground for all that cluster and where is it located?
I have a 92 Dakota LE 5,2L Auto.. My instrument cluster stopped working. I have a speedo and odometer but the tach, oil pressure, fuel, temperature and voltage gauges all stopped working. I checked all my fuses and they all checked out my question now is is there a ground for all that cluster and where is it located?
Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:02:35 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N