Tuesday, February 1, 2022

stuck in limp mode

So I replaced my transmission I forgot to fill up the torque converter and when I want to go crank March rogue I got the current mark truck I got the code P0750 and it's stuck in lip mode I reset it by pulling the battery terminals off better domino's off and I'll get it to start barely barely and then it does shortly after Well I can't get my engine running long enough to fill the torque version and everywhere in the transmission that needs to be done so it keeps going back into limp mode I... stuck in limp mode
So I replaced my transmission I forgot to fill up the torque converter and when I want to go crank March rogue I got the current mark truck I got the code P0750 and it's stuck in lip mode I reset it by pulling the battery terminals off better domino's off and I'll get it to start barely barely and then it does shortly after Well I can't get my engine running long enough to fill the torque version and everywhere in the transmission that needs to be done so it keeps going back into limp mode I...

stuck in limp mode
Wed, 02 Feb 2022 01:04:43 +0000
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visit this link to stop these emails: https://zpr.io/tiQ4N